Friday, October 23, 2009

Boobs' Locks of the Week

When you get embarrassed like I did last week you need to change things up. It starts with the name of this post. Technically I tied on the Air Force game even though the line moved to 10.5 later in the week. I consider that a loss. I won't even go into what happened in my other lock (Giants pass rush please report to Tom Coughlin's office, Giants pass rush to Coughlin's office please). I am also simplifying the picks for this week. Hopefully these changes lead to a couple W's.
COLLEGE LOCK OF THE WEEK
UCLA at ARIZONA (-7.5). ARIZONA!
I love Arizona's passing game and although their defense struggled a little bit against Stanford last week, it hasn't been too bad this year. I don't think UCLA is any good whatsoever. Oregon didn't have their starting qb and won by 2 td's. Cal's struggling offense put up 45 last week in a 19 point win. Arizona's offense has been lights out. UCLA's offense stinks. Arizona is at home. Go with the Wildcats this week.
Final: Arizona 35, UCLA 20
NFL Lock of the week
Indianapolis (-14) at St. Louis
Do I have to specify? Indy baby.
I don't see how the colts won't win by at least two touchdowns. Peyton Manning is the best QB on the planet right now. What do you get when the best QB and possibly best team in the NFL has two weeks to prepare for a lousy Rams Team? A beatdown. I hope the Rams are spending more time scouting the college players this week than preparing for the colts. They need some playmakers when the draft comes next april, especially on defense. O yeah, and Bob Sanders is supposed to be back.

Final: Indianapolis 31, St. Louis 3

No comments:

Post a Comment