Friday, October 30, 2009

Boobs' Locks of the Week

COLLEGE LOCK OF THE WEEK
Ucla at Oregon St -9.5
OREGON ST
Last week, the Arizona line was at 9 before moving to 7.5 by the end of the week meaning people were betting on UCLA to cover. Why? No clue. I won my lock of the week because UCLA is a bad football team. Arizona turned it over 5 times and still won by 2 touchdowns. Translation: It could have been much worse. UCLA goes on the road again this week to Oregon St., a team similar to Arizona. They gave USC a fight last week, and hopefully there is no letdown from that. Again, the line started at 10 and it has now moved to 9.5. We'll see if Vegas or the betters win this round. I'm going with Vegas and the Beavers.

NFL Lock of the Week
Minnesota +3 at Green Bay
MINNESOTA
I want to start this by saying I hate every single line this week in the NFL. The reason I like the Vikings is I think they are the most complete team in the NFC. They have everything except a competent coach. Good teams like Minnesota don't lose two games in a row. Especially when a dropped pass and a blown call have them upset about the loss. They are angry. They are getting three points. Take Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment