Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dwyane Wade Cries Less; Scores More

So D-Wade's been on a tear lately, there's no denying that the kid's got skill. I'm even hearing MVP talk, which really is a moot point. There are only two words that should be in the same sentence as NBA MVP and that's "Kobe" and "LeBron."

I'm sorry but I'll never be able to take Dwyane Wade seriously, not after the wheelchair thing. How pathetic does he look there? Okay, I would probably cry too...for things much less painful, but that's beside the point. Why does he need to be carted off in a wheelchair for a shoulder injury? And the towel over his head.. is he a 90 year old woman being brought to her monthly cholesterol screening?


The wheelchair incident aside...there's still the issue of him being linked to former whale Star Jones. Fat or not fat, the woman's face looks like the Scream mask. I gotta think that being an NBA player in Miami with a title would be enough to pull hotter chicks than Star freaking Jones.

The band-aid thing was a little ridiculous too, I mean come on, if you're ripping off styles from Nelly then you're in serious need of an update.

I could go on about his "alleged" STDs and weed/sex parties, but really, who doesn't love STDs and weed/sex parties?


The whole point of this post is I'm bitter that the Pistons drafted Darko instead of Wade. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment